sluh_1920x420.jpg

vse_july_1920x420_1.jpg

1920xE420.gif

friends_club.webp

aurian_jan23.jpg

fedor01

Кабель для Баеров T5p

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Есть желание поменять кабель на своих Баерах T5p.

Подскажите пожалуйста наиболее подходящий кабель.

Цена значение не имеет.

Есть возможность взять кабель Stefan Audio Art для Сенхов 650.

Понятно,что клеммы от Сенхов надо оторвать и припаивать.

Хороший вариант или есть получше?

Поделиться сообщением

fedor01

Поздравляю :D

Чего только я к ним не присоединял чтобы заставить их играть менее ярко и начать наконец воспроизводить тот самый "богатый бас" который нам обещает уникальный динамик Тесла. Увы - не помогает.

В настоящий момент припаял к ним Стефана эфедрин и больше ничего искать не хочу - надоело :notknow:

Поделиться сообщением

Может ещё кто наставит на путь истинный?

Кстати,кабель ART тот что E-Series.

Поделиться сообщением

fedor01

Я настоятельно посоветую aphroditecu29 Zeus Quad24. Стоит не очень дорого. Достать можно только в США. Но звук по отзывам пользователей шикарный для такой цены - многие говорят, что обыгрывает вдовое более дорогие кабели.

Заметно убирает яркость T1 (T5p, думаю, не далеки от T1 по звуку в смысле яркости) и в целом делает их звук более взрослым и приятным.

http://aphroditecu29.com/Zeus/OCC_Coppe ... Cable.aspx

XIPI2Vo6.jpg

Доступна и не балансная версия. Длина любая.

Вот цитата одного человека, с которым я общался по поводу этого кабеля:

When I bought my T1 I was disappointed because I thought the highs were harsh and the soundstage was compressed especially in hight. The stock cable in the T1 is also SPC. AT that point RObert was finishing developing the Zeus and he convinced me to give him the chance to try it in my T1 so I did. Actually the T1 in his website are actually my pair.

After I received them back I was totally surprised. The highs were still there but with no harshness and the sound stage totally open up. The low ceiling was gone and now the sound stage is deep, high and very holographic.

Думаю как-нибудь попробовать его на своих HD800. В общем этот кабель рекомендуется именно для ярких (светлых) наушников.

А E-series яркость не уберет, т. к. посеребренный. Да и стоит он дороже.

А если можете потратить больше 400-450$, тогда лучше присмотритесь к SSA Endorphin - он чисто медный, поэтому более темный по звуку. Даже темнее Zeus.

Еще вариант ALO Audio. Правда информации о них у меня мало. Но в сети был где-то тест по ним.

Все эти кабели делают звук более сбалансированным, в отношении осветленных наушников. Думаю, кабели, которые еще осветляют звук вы не рассматриваете? ;)

Источник и пред: Linn Klimax DSM, АС: Linn Klimax 320A, Саб: Linn Klimax 345, Кабели: Bertram Cuprio Flow. Питание: PS Audio P3, Isotek Evo3 Aquarius. Виброизоляция: Finite Elemente Cerapuc, Symposium Rollerblock Series 2+ (G3) Double Stack, Jr. HDSE. Акустическая обработка: Vicoustic Wavewood + Wavewood Basstrap.

Было: Luxman P-1u, Sennheiser HD800, Luxman P-200, Linn Majik CD, Audio-Technica ATH-W5000, Schiit Lyr, Sennheiser PXC450

Поделиться сообщением

Вообще то Endorphin для 800-ых в Докторхеде стоит 25450,а это никак не 400-450 долларов.

Кабель E-Series есть возможность взять примерно за 7000 р.

Может у кого в Москве есть лишний Endorphin?

Хотя бы метр,поделитесь.

Поделиться сообщением

Вообще то Endorphin для 800-ых в Докторхеде стоит 25450,а это никак не 400-450 долларов.

Кабель E-Series есть возможность взять примерно за 7000 р.

Может у кого в Москве есть лишний Endorphin?

Хотя бы метр,поделитесь.

Если эта е серия - медный проводник в мягкой оплетке без всякого пластика снаружи (лак там что ли для изоляции) то именно он и стоит.

Козе баян не помогает....

Поделиться сообщением

To: stefanaudioart@yahoo.com

Sent: Friday, June 14, 2013 2:06 AM

Subject: Beyerdynamic t5p

Hello, I want to order a cable for Beyerdynamic t5p, Reference Headphone Cables / Ultra High-End Endorphin / Beyer Tesla T5P/unbalanced mini jack 3.5mm.Length 4ft. how much will it cost? do I need to send you a headphones or I can solder the cable?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Пятница, 14 июня 2013, 0:39 -07:00 от Stefan AudioArt <stefanaudioart@yahoo.com>:

Hello,

Thank you for your email and question.

A 4-ft Endorphin High-End Headphone Cable with Custom Multi-trteated 3.5-mm connector for the Beyerdynamic t5p would cost $699.00 plus $58.00 shipping to Russia.

We can include instructions on how to solder the cable to your headphones if you prefer so you do not have to send your t5P headphones to us for installation.

If you would like to order, we will send you a PayPal invoice for the A 4-ft Endorphin High-End Headphone Cable with Custom Multi-trteated 3.5-mm connector for the Beyerdynamic t5p for you to use to place the order.

Instruction will be included with the PayPal invoice and you can use a credit cards selecting the "pay with credit card" option or use your PayPal account by selecting the "pay with your PayPal account" option.

As soon as the invoice is paid we will add you to our build schedule and you will receive a detailed order confirmation email in 48 to 72 hours which will include the estimated ship date.

Thanks and please let me know if you have any other questions.

Kind regards,

James S Serdechny

Owner/Designer

www.stefanaudioart.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Stefan AudioArt <stefanaudioart@yahoo.com>

Sent: Friday, June 14, 2013 8:56 PM

Subject: Re[2]: Beyerdynamic t5p

headphones are very bright, it will change the cable?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

Yes, our Endorphin High-End Headphone Cable completely balances the Beyer T5p as it smooths out the treble while adding clarity, provides a rich, natural mid-range, increases the bass and adds definition and provides an expanded sound-stage.

We guarantee the Endorphin will significantly improve the performance of your Beyer T5p's and offer up to a 60 day money back policy and please ask as many question as you would like as our goal is to ensure you significantly improve your headphone listening experience and Stefan AudioArt is the leader in the industry as we offer the most comprehensive and cost effective solutions.

We extensively test all the top headphone and we consider the T5p's with the Endorphin High-End Headphone Cable to be one of the best if not the best closed design headphone currently available. Our Endorphin designed headphone cable is the best headphone cable available from any manufacturer (ALO, Cardas, Cable Pro etc.) regardless of price as all the other options available are simply "off the shelf" wire made into a headphone cable and they can be cleverly disguised.

Our new Endorphin Design far exceeds the performance of the Voice design and the following is an explanation followed by details on our Endorphin Headphone System Cables.

The VOICE was originally designed as the ultimate headphone cable in terms of structure and performance. As researched progressed we designed the Endorphin which after many design changes far exceeded the VOICE in terms of sonic performance.

The Endorphins structure was somewhat simplified which brought the cost down and it offers exceptional sonic synergy with headphones such as the Beyer T5p's at a reduced production cost compared with our VOICE headphone cable.

The Endorphin High-End Headphone Cables will not alter the type of sound you have achieved putting together your system it will just make everything much better - purer, more accurate, more transparent, more realistic with much better space between instruments, greater bass, mid-range and treble accuracy and allow a much deeper insight into the music while keeping the sound signature of the collective components intact.

The following is a brief overview of the Endorphin High-End Headphone System Cables:

As you might be aware I am a former Sennheiser Engineer and Stefan AudioArt is the oldest and first and only company to design true high-end cables for headphones and headphone systems. I can guarantee if your headphone system is setup properly (see details below) the performance of our cables will go far beyond all other aftermarket headphone cables available. All the other options offered are off the shelf designs, constructed in a DYI fashion, offering incomplete solutions to headphone performance improvements. Unfortunately many users have poorly setup headphone systems and cannot possible determine the difference.

All our headphone cables are built from "the ground up" with conductive surface formulas specific to the corresponding headphone which have gone through years of R&D before they were finalized. When I left Sennheiser, I had a choice as to which area of a headphone system I would improve upon and based on my 30+ years experience in audio and with much research I determined that a properly designed headphone cable and next headphone system cables (properly designed headphone and headphone system cables are very difficult to make and very expensive to produce which is why headphone manufacturers can not spend the time and money producing such) offered the biggest improvements.

Stefan AudioArt's internal cable designs and extensive connector modifications are beyond allthe other "off the shelf " cables and connectors which are assembled in a DYI fashion by lesser manufacturers. These designs do offer better performance than the stock but fall short in comparison and in a properly assembled headphone system offer significantly better performance. You will hear the significant difference our cables make as their potential cannot be fully experienced if two very important areas - properly designed system cables and vibration control - are not addressed.

Every material that makes up a headphone, speaker, power, interconnect, USB and headphone cable effects the signal as it causes resistance which slows down the signal and this shows up in the form of distortion to the audio signal processed inside and leaving the component.

The ground conductor and the shield of a power cables (and any cable IC, headphone etc.) does as much harm to the signal for the above reason.

To clarify, I use the term distortion to indicate any factor that takes away from the performance of a component as the distortion I'm referring to manifests itself as duller dynamics, less transparency, less detail, less brilliance, muddy less defined bass etc.

For the purest and most effective power and audio signal transfer from and to a component the conductive surface must be a ultra high purity, ultra thin copper ribbon (and in terms of our Endorphin High-End Headphone cables a proprietary gage high purity oval copper with 90% of the non-conductive material removed) which is manufactured with the least amount of dielectric material and which undergoes special conductive enhancing treatments. The body of the cable must be the simplest design as to keep the signal exposed to the least amount of resistance. The connectors must use the absolute least amount of conductive and dielectric material, again to expose the signal to the least amount of resistance and the conductive surface of the connectors must be specially treated to insure the lowest resistance to the signal. All this must be done in a handmade process and 98% of all audio cables are mass produced by a semi - automated assembly process using over-designed connectors and bodies and they do not properly transfer the signal.

The Endorphin design utilizes the least amount of dielectric and non-conductive material of any cable available - the surrounding proprietary outer sheathing "semi-floats" over the inner conductors which do not use a dielectric and which eliminates the harmful effects of this material:

The Endorphin design also uses the least possible amount of material that comes in contact with the conductive surface and is the closest to a headphone cable with no dielectric and this translates into a significantly purer signal because it offers extremely low distortion and resistant to the signal. The result is a headphone that can now perform at full potential delivering purity, clarity and a natural, transparent sound with a bigger sound stage, better punchier bass, mids and treble etc.

http://www.stefanaud...serReviews.html

http://www.positive-.../headphones.htm

http://www.stefanaud... ENDORPHIN.html

http://www.stefanaud...in wood options

http://www.stefanaud...#39;e endor FSP

The most important upgrade to your system when using high-end headphones will be the upgrade to the Endorphin High-End Headphone Cable followed by the power cables then Interconnects and finally the Mapleshade platforms system for each component.

-------------------------

A note about the importance of cables and vibration control:

All my suggestion are based on my 30+ years as an audio engineer involved in headphone system design with a good portion of that spent at Sennheiser Corporation.

Many users spend large amounts of money on the components in their headphone/audio systems but fail to realize that a large portion of the fidelity produced by such components is lost in the signal transfer (cables) from component to component and the vibration caused by the electric current flowing through the circuits of each component. They also fail to realize the most cable (95% on the market) even the really expensive ones are poorly designed and offer very little improvements compared to properly designed cables.

For lack of a better term you double or triple the performance of a system by incorporating properly designed cables (especially headphone and power cables and the Endorphins offers pinnacle performance) and Mapleshade vibration control platform for each of your components.

The approach that users do not want to spend X amount of money on these two very critical areas while they will spend $3000.00 plus on individual components is very unfortunate as our research shows that spending a third of what many spend on high priced components (and most high-priced components are just high-priced because of cosmetics and not the internal components) and investing in properly designed system cables and vibration control will take the user to a much higher level sonically for considerably less money.

Many based on the above information eventually discover this as incorporating properly designed cables and vibration control into their system(s) is the only way to truly discover a high-end listening experience and expensive component upgrades are just a vicious cycle of increasing the beauty of your components but not performance of the overall system.

--------------------------

After the upgrade to the Endorphin High-End Headphone Cable the power cable(s) upgrade to the Endorphin Ribbon Power Cables will provide the next major upgrade in sound.

All stock power cables (and most every very expensive upgrade power cables on the market) incorporate over-designed connectors with thick dielectric and with either heavy or minimum shielding (any shielding and ground degrades performance) and thick-wall conductive components causing even more resistance to the signal taking away the purity of the audio and power signal doing the exact opposite of what a properly designed power cable should do and doing an AB comparison with our Endorphin Headphone System Cables you will immediately hear a significant difference - I absolutely guarantee this.

Our new Endorphin Alchem Ribbon Power Cable (see attached photo with the Endorphin USB cable) offers all the great improvements the original Endorphin Ribbon Power Cable offers (see link to our site below) but with increased transparency, sound-stage and realism - the following is a quote from one of our customers:

"I use the Oppo digital out to my Meridian G68(powered by Endor pc's) and to my Meridian speakers. This bypasses the external power supply (which powers the Modwright tube section). On my Meridian system, with the Alchem cable powering the Oppo95, I am now hearing more inner details that previously went unnoticed. Also, the correctness of the timber is scarily accurate, more accurate than I've ever heard.

On my Phonitor(with Alchem pc), listening to CD's via the Oppo with Tube section (powered via Alchem pc), the sound is really incredible - like the above, but more eerily realistic. It has moved from an audiophile to a surreal experience.

Very nice job on these cables! They exceed the performance of the Endor pc's by quite a big (mostly subtle but very discernible upon careful hearing) margin."

http://www.stefanaud...owerCables.html

In addition, both Endorphin Ribbon power cables are extremely light and incredibly flexible which makes use of them applicable to any component. They will not disturb a light weight component and cause it to move or lift up on the two back feet.

Also, unlike any other power cable available the Endorphin design allows polarity matching to the outlet you connect them two which further improves the performance of the component. See attached directions.

Interconnect and USB cables are next in line.

So, in the case of interconnects all the above information regarding power cables also apply to IC's and most so called high-end USB cables incorporate thicker than necessary cable bodies, large, thick walled over-designed connectors and unnecessary shielding all which work together to degrade the performance of your system and they take away a significant amount of richness, transparency, detail, bass weight and natural organic sound. See the following as an example:

http://www.chord.co....ucts.php?pg=111

http://www.nordost.com/brands/36/leif

Info regarding the Stefan AudioArt IC's:

http://www.stefanaud...terconnect.html

Endorphin USB and S/PDIF cables available and will be added to our newly designed site soon.

Many of our customers end-up selling their old cables after using the Endorphins in their system on www.audiogon.com and many end up making profit after purchasing the Endorphin cables as the above examples of the Chord and Nordost cables are examples of expensive and "pretty looking" cables on the market that offer poor performance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, please review the following general information which will help you better understand our approach and which includes no cost or cost effective suggestions to significantly improve the performance of your existing headphones and headphone system.

The following steps were determined over years of R&D and are an example of the commitment we make to our customers and individuals who send us questions and don't necessarily make a purchase from us. These steps will help you achieve true high-end performance and are designed to help save a considerable amount of time and money by introducing the best product solutions available which in most cases are very reasonably priced due to the extensive improvements they offer. We back up all our products with a 30/60 money back guarantee and will provide extensive and detailed help regardless of whether you purchase a product from us.

- Cost Effective Steps For True High-End Headphone System Performance -

Step 1:

Replace stock headphone cable with a Stefan AudioArt Audiophile or Ultra High-End Headphone Cable. A Stefan AudioArt designed upgrade headphone cable will offer the biggest improvement to the overall sound. It has taken our team of engineers many years to develop high-end headphone cables primarily using my experience as a former Sennheiser Engineer. The factor of why this is so is twofold - the manufacturer's stock headphone cable is very poorly designed and heavily degrades the sound of the headphone and the headphone cables we design are built from the ground up using a very meticulously construction process with every material used extensively treated with several proprietary procedures to yield absolute top performance from the headphone.

If you do not upgrade any other component in your existing system the Endorphin or E-Series will still offer a big improvement in the sound and every improvement thereafter will be experienced and thus be cost effective.

Note: Steps 2 -4 should be applied to all the components in your system.

Step 2:

Power cables. It was a surprise to me 15 years ago when I discovered that even very expensive power cables only marginally improve the sound quality.

When looking for good cabling, one should pay very close attention to how the cable looks. A big thick cable (especially power cables) is the cable to avoid. Big thick cables incorporate a large amount of non-conductive material (dielectric) which absorb and pollute the music because this raises the resistance of the power signal. Connector which may look great (like jewelry) contain much more conductive and non-conductive surface area than necessary which again affect the signal, slowing it down and polluting the characteristics of the music. Look for cables with a simple design with the least amount of non-conductive material used in the construction of the cable and connector and ones where the conductive and non conductive surfaces of the cable and connectors have been treated to maximize the conductivity of the material.

Just about every power cable on the market (and we have tested dozens of the top ones available ranging from $200.00 to $5500.00. These power cables were all designed to "look good" but fail to offer any real improvement. Many users purchase such cables and experience only very minor improvements and this is why many still over look upgrading their power cables as far as a means of significant improvement in an audio system.

The Stefan AudioArt Endorphin Ribbon power cable offer significant improvements because they are designed properly and will make a very noticable difference in the performance of a component - send me specific question if you like and see the following link for a general overview:

http://www.stefanaud...owerCables.html

The Stefan AudioArt has also designed an Umbilical Power Cable as well as the Wall Power Cable which optimize the performance of the ZD and BA and will significantly improve the overall performance particularly highlighting improvements in the bass and sound-stage when listening with headphones and is the best option:

http://www.stefanaud...na Deux IC.html

http://www.stefanaud...ancing Act.html

Most effective approach if your budget will not allow the replacement of all the power cables in your system (replacing all is necessary to achieve the desired goal) is to start with the source (CD player etc.) and them the headphone amp. or preamp. and then any other component in the system - no particular order after the source and preamp. is necessary

Step 3:

Vibration Control. I just want to add that I have used dozens of different high-end vibration control systems over the past 10 years as an individual and when I worked at Sennheiser costing up to $10,000.00. That said, no other system comes close to a system designed by Pierre Spery of www.mapleshadesrecords.com. - as he uses Brass and Maple (two very musical materials). Any material that touches a component and a cable affects the outcome of the sound - the best materials are maple and brass because these are materials which fine musical instruments are made of and which "tune" the component so it offers greatly improved sound. I have no affiliation with Pierre but I have experimented with his system for years and it is the most effective.

Put a $75.00 18” x 15” x 2” MAPLESHADE PLATFORM under each component and under the mapleshade platform a set of 4 ($24.00) Isoblocks:

http://shop.maplesha...cts.asp?dept=49

http://www8.mailorde...ucts.asp?dept=1

Or better a 4" MAPLESHADE PLATFORM to replace the above:

http://shop.maplesha...mber=18X15X4-CL

Next 3 Micropoints bass weight (small) on top of component:

http://shop.maplesha...ts.asp?dept=105

Add MICROPOINT HEAVYFEET which you put under the each component to couple it the mapleshade platform see photo:

http://shop.maplesha...?number=MPHFSET

Step 4:

Interconnects are last and the same rules apply to these as do the power cables - if the outer covering of the cable (dielectric) is thicker than a piece of paper then your getting "grunge" and "muddy" sound and this will be noticeable especially when listening with High-End Headphones.

http://www.stefanaud...terconnect.html

Applying properly designed cable and vibration control systems to every component in your system (including a laptop or PC) will bring you true high-end sound and I guarantee you will be overwhelming satisfied as I was and the many I have recommended this to have been.

I spend many hours at night per week sending out system recommendation emails like this one and an important and satisfying part of my business has evolved into educating serious listeners on how to get true high-end sound. I only design and recommend the absolute best solutions for headphones and headphone systems and guarantee these steps will be a life changing experience in terms of the quality of sound you will experience when these steps are put in place.

Take your time and carefully look over the above and ask me as many questions as you like. Also, remember that Internet is a wonderful resource but it can be very misleading as only a select few really understand high-end audio and how to make comparisons - and most comparisons are very inaccurate.

-------------------------------------------------------

SAA System Suggestions:

For owners of the HD650, HD600 and HD580 headphones the following that in conjunction with upgrading the stock cable to the Stefan AudioArt E-Series or Endorphin will make a very significant difference in their overall performance

- Simply remove the oval gray foam which covers each of the drivers inside the left and right earpieces.

- Remove the grill and frame on the back of each earpiece. This grill and frame simply pulls off as one piece and can easily be reattached.

1) - To remove the internal oval gray foam which covers each of the drivers inside the left and right earpieces first remove the ear cushions that touch the head and go around the ears by slowly pulling them straight out by the edge where they meet the driver assembly with your fingers. They can have a tight fit but are very durable so once you get it started keep firming pulling outward.

Once these are removed, the gray oval foam cover can simply be removed as it just "sit" over the driver.

2) - Remove the grill and frame on the back of each earpiece. This grill and frame simply pulls off as one piece and can easily be reattached.

The grill and the gray/silver frame (one piece) are press fit to each of the earpieces - driver frame assembly.

Push the pivoting L and R earpiece all the way outward and at the top where the HD650/600/580 rectangular label is then put your two fingers using your figure nails in the small gap where the grill frame meets the earpiece - driver frame assembly

Slowly push outward and this will start the separation between the two and then the grill will just simply pull off and can simply be fitted back on if necessary.

If you try these two simple modifications it will open up the sound-stage, improve the high frequencies and overall clarity in both HD650's and the HD600's headphones. We highly recommend you give this a try.

----------------------------------------------

The following two procedures are the most cost effective way to get a very noticeable improvement in sound quality from your existing headphone/audio system:

1) Applying a $20.00 can of Caig Deoxit Gold G5 (Google for best price) to all the connectors in your system which include power, interconnect and speaker cable.

Note: a properly designed power cable and IC applied to all headphone system components will make a significant difference in sound-stage, bass performance along with and overall clarity and detail of the full spectrum of music. more info at:

http://www.stefanaud...one Cables.html

2) Removing the static from your CD's and all the cables in your headphone/audio system with the MS Static Brush:

http://shop.maplesha...info/PHONO-BRU/

Both of the above procedures will lower the resistance in the signal transfer and surprising yield a more natural overall sound. These are the two most cost effective system treatments available.

Thanks and please let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,

James S Serdechny

Owner/Designer

www.stefanaudioart.com

не знаю верить или нет что Yes, our Endorphin High-End Headphone Cable completely balances the Beyer T5p as it smooths out the treble while adding clarity, provides a rich, natural mid-range, increases the bass and adds definition and provides an expanded sound-stage.

The Endorphin High-End Headphone Cables will not alter the type of sound you have achieved putting together your system it will just make everything much better - purer, more accurate, more transparent, more realistic with much better space between instruments, greater bass, mid-range and treble accuracy and allow a much deeper insight into the music while keeping the sound signature of the collective components intact.

Изменено пользователем Cannon Fodder

ЦАП:es9018, xmos ,DSD,(AK4399 ,xmos, DSD)AK4399 dual mono ,xmos ,DSD),(TDA1541 Parallel balanced/unbalanced output).

Динамические головки:(Audio Nirvana Super 8 Neodymium(L Cao alnico matched 8 (Fostex FE 168EZ Sigma) Open Baffle).

Усилитель LME49830+K1530/J201 300W Mono Power Amplfier х2 Total harmonic distortion + noise (f = 1kHz) 0.0006

предуселитель:ALPS IR Remote Control Volume Kit

в пути:PCM63,AD1955, AD1853,two WM8741 mono

НС

Поделиться сообщением

Я бы не поверил.

Вообще, у меня о проводе Endorphin (E) сложились очень негативные впечатления.

Для "выравнивания" Beyer 5P тонально очень хорошо подходит штатный кабель от HD800 (естественно, требуется перепайка). Эти провода иногда бывают в продаже.

Делайте проще, усложнить всегда успеем.

Shure SRH-1840, Stax SR-404 Signature, Berkeley Audio Alpha DAC + Alpha USB, DCS Scarlatti DAC, Apple Mac Mini i7+ Linear PS, ZEN Monster Amp, 7F5+7C5 Transformer-coupled Phonostage & Pre-Amp, Sylvania 7N7+7C5 PP Power Amp, Njoe Troeb CD Transport, OPPO BDP93 (modified) Blu-Ray SACD Transport, Lenco L-75 Vinyl Table with SME M2-12R Tonearm, Very High Purity Copper Interconnects and Acoustics cables, Bass Reflex 3-way 12"+ 8"+3" Speakers

Мой блог http://www.easytubeamp.com

Поделиться сообщением

штатный кабель от HD800

сколько он стоит ?

ЦАП:es9018, xmos ,DSD,(AK4399 ,xmos, DSD)AK4399 dual mono ,xmos ,DSD),(TDA1541 Parallel balanced/unbalanced output).

Динамические головки:(Audio Nirvana Super 8 Neodymium(L Cao alnico matched 8 (Fostex FE 168EZ Sigma) Open Baffle).

Усилитель LME49830+K1530/J201 300W Mono Power Amplfier х2 Total harmonic distortion + noise (f = 1kHz) 0.0006

НС

Поделиться сообщением

Shure SRH-1840, Stax SR-404 Signature, Berkeley Audio Alpha DAC + Alpha USB, DCS Scarlatti DAC, Apple Mac Mini i7+ Linear PS, ZEN Monster Amp, 7F5+7C5 Transformer-coupled Phonostage & Pre-Amp, Sylvania 7N7+7C5 PP Power Amp, Njoe Troeb CD Transport, OPPO BDP93 (modified) Blu-Ray SACD Transport, Lenco L-75 Vinyl Table with SME M2-12R Tonearm, Very High Purity Copper Interconnects and Acoustics cables, Bass Reflex 3-way 12"+ 8"+3" Speakers

Поделиться сообщением

Порядка $300

а где уверенность что он вообще повлияет в лучшую сторону на t5p ?человек который изготавливает кабели для наушников наверное не из неба берёт

Yes, our Endorphin High-End Headphone Cable completely balances the Beyer T5p as it smooths out the treble while adding clarity, provides a rich, natural mid-range, increases the bass and adds definition and provides an expanded sound-stage. The Endorphin High-End Headphone Cables will not alter the type of sound you have achieved putting together your system it will just make everything much better - purer, more accurate, more transparent, more realistic with much better space between instruments, greater bass, mid-range and treble accuracy and allow a much deeper insight into the music while keeping the sound signature of the collective components intact.

НС

Поделиться сообщением

Уверенность в личном опыте. Я никогда не рекомендую того, чего не пробовал сам.

Если вам нравится торчащая верхняя середина (хотя и с высоким разрешением) смело применяйте Endorphin. По звуку - еще больше приблизите T5p к винтажным 911 :) Кроме того, конструктивно он мне совсем не понравился - под синтетической тряпочкой-оболочкой три редко перевитых "пучка" тонкого эмалированного провода, подозрительно похожего на самый обычный обмоточный провод.. И при этом подозрительно много красивых слов об "уникальности" и качестве.

Поделиться сообщением

Если вам нравится торчащая верхняя середина (хотя и с высоким разрешением) смело применяйте Endorphin. По звуку - еще больше приблизите T5p к винтажным 911 :) Кроме того, конструктивно он мне совсем не понравился - под синтетической тряпочкой-оболочкой три редко перевитых "пучка" тонкого эмалированного провода, подозрительно похожего на самый обычный обмоточный провод.. И при этом подозрительно много красивых слов об "уникальности" и качестве.

я самостоятельно смогу срезать коннекторы у проводов от 800тых, оголить провода и припаять их к t5p ?вы можете посоветовать кабель для t5p до 500$ ?

НС

Поделиться сообщением

Да, при некоторой аккуратности - ничего сложного. Самое трудное - аккуратно вытянуть провод из T5р, не забудьте предварительно промаркировать выводы излучателя. У T5р чашки снимаются с оголовья - дужки с некоторым (небольшим) усилием разжимаются. Чашки открываются без особых усилий, при сборке обращайте внимание на расположение вырезов на внутренних деталях. "Втянуть" провод в чашку просто - с помощью небольшого количества силиконового масла. Провод зачищайте уже после "протяжки".

Поделиться сообщением

Если вам нравится торчащая верхняя середина (хотя и с высоким разрешением) смело применяйте Endorphin. По звуку - еще больше приблизите T5p к винтажным 911 smile3.gif Кроме того, конструктивно он мне совсем не понравился - под синтетической тряпочкой-оболочкой три редко перевитых "пучка" тонкого эмалированного провода, подозрительно похожего на самый обычный обмоточный провод.. И при этом подозрительно много красивых слов об "уникальности" и качестве.

а не создалось ли у вас визуальное впечатление, что это тот же провод, что и у 650? только в дополнительной маскирующей наружной оплетке-чехле. Та часть провода у 800, что входит в наушники, уж очень снаружи похожа на провод 650. С проводом 650 имел дело, так как когдато он был поврежден и пришлось ремонтировать - голимый эмалированный провод минимального сечения, как у любых других самых дешевых наушников, отличие только в более солидном наружном материале, придающем прочность. эмаль - единственная изоляция между проводникамии. Паять и собенно зачистить - сложно и требуется навык..

Вопрос тем, кто резал более породистые провода - там тоже, изоляциея - только эмаль между жилами, и тоже, такое же минимальное сечение?

Изменено пользователем Largo

Поделиться сообщением

У 650 и 800 совершенно разный провод. Хотя бы потому, что у 800-х - посеребренка с довольно толстым слоем серебра. Как правило, так сказать, "породистый" провод имеет вполне нормальную изоляцию - вспенненый полиэтилен или тефлон.

Поделиться сообщением

У 650 и 800 совершенно разный провод. Хотя бы потому, что у 800-х - посеребренка с довольно толстым слоем серебра. Как правило, так сказать, "породистый" провод имеет вполне нормальную изоляцию - вспенненый полиэтилен или тефлон.

откуда эти данные?

Поделиться сообщением

откуда эти данные?

от производителей этих жил...

Sonore Rendu - ES Static - Российский & Американский *Гараж - 1266 v1

Sonore Rendu - ES Static - SR-L700

ПРОДАМ

Поделиться сообщением

откуда эти данные?

дайте ссылку пожалуйста. Кабель крепкий и нет надежды что порвется и можно будет увидеть, какая там изоляция, и есть ли вообще отличия от других кабелей...

Поделиться сообщением

откуда эти данные?

дайте ссылку пожалуйста. Кабель крепкий и нет надежды что порвется и можно будет увидеть, какая там изоляция, и есть ли вообще отличия от других кабелей...

имел ввиду производителей вообще, у вас острая необходимость клонировать стоковый шнур? сделайте свой(выйдет не хуже, если с умом и без фанатизма, смотря с какой ценовой категорией тягаться конечно).

http://www.liveacoustics.com.sg/upocc.htm

http://www.hificollective.co.uk/catalog/-c-61_85_208.html

http://www.tempoelectric.com/cables.htm#foot

тряпки

термоусадку, нейлоновый чулок, раздвоители(делители свивок) и т.п. найти не проблема...

Sonore Rendu - ES Static - Российский & Американский *Гараж - 1266 v1

Sonore Rendu - ES Static - SR-L700

ПРОДАМ

Поделиться сообщением

спасибо, очень интересно, правда это не у нас. Но каков штатный кабель, и откуда уверенность, что он отличен внутри от кабеля 650?

Поделиться сообщением

например взять 6 метров 7N 16AWG UPOCC copper multistrand,что ещё нужно для кабеля?

я решил к баерам сделать 261258bb39ee.jpg и подключать к нимa4c0d2248223.jpg ,думаю к наушникам я приделаю xlr male и сделаю съёмный кабель xlr famale to mini jack 3,5mm.

НС

Поделиться сообщением

нужно ли экранирование провода ?или можно закатать каждый провод в f19e66bb6a4c.jpg

и сплести их ,потом закрепить на 36674b7e95c3.jpg?

НС

Поделиться сообщением

где можно взять или как изготовить вот такие дуги?

17c04c48f61f.jpg

НС

Поделиться сообщением

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Вставить как обычный текст

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

Загрузка...

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу

• Создать...

Важная информация

By using this site, you agree to our Условия использования.